Need Help? Contact MY ALERUS Client Service Center at 833.325.3787.
Your login is now referred to as My Alerus.
You'll also notice a new look when you continue into your account.
To access online banking, select your bank account under Accounts, then click on Transfer or any of the other Quick Links.
To access your retirement account, select your plan under Accounts, then click on Plan Summary or any of the other Quick Links.
- Clients who previously used mobile banking need to initially reregister their username to bring over past history. Click Register on the mobile banking app.
- Once you have reregistered your username, you can log in to the mobile app with your newly registered username and password.
With MY ALERUS, your most current financial data is used to create easy, intuitive
workouts that give you a better understanding of your overall financial wellness. Use
the information to make great decisions with your money.
- Create a plan to manage your debt.
- Confirm that you can retire on time.
Maximize the benefits of your health savings.
- Ensure you have enough saved for emergencies.
- Be certain that your insurance will protect you from unexpected events.
Take a test drive of MY ALERUS.
THINGS TO NOTE
Recreate Alerts — Any alerts that were previously set up will need to be recreated.
Reestablish Account Nicknames — Existing nicknames will not carry over to MY ALERUS.
Trends will be replaced with a robust Budget tool. By using historical transaction data, the new Budget tool helps you proactively manage spending and gain insights into spending behavior.